Outsourcing your business support functions such as phone answering services, accounting, payroll, HR functions, secretariat and executive search services, can add real value to your business and may prove to be more efficient and cost effective than deploying in-house resources. You can now open offices and start new operations quickly without worrying about back-end support.
Your Virtual Receptionist
A seamless, fuss free and personalized call answering service with clear and transparent pricing. You no longer needs to worry about replacement during lunch time, receptionist on annual, or sick leave and most important of all, abundant calls during peak periods.
Your Virtual Accountant
Book-keeping, filing and maintaining of all accounting records, preparation of individual accounting reports, submission of Quarterly Goods & Services Tax Returns, filing of annual corporate income tax returns and more.
- Trial Balance
- Profit & Loss Statement
- Balance Sheet
- Bank Reconciliation
- Creditor Listing
- Debtor Listing
- Goods and Services Tax Return
Maintenance & Updating:
- General Ledger
- Cash Book
- Petty Cash Book
- Creditor Ledger
- Debtor Ledger
- Fixed Assets Register
Maintain Filing System:
- Sales Invoices
- Creditors/Purchase Invoices
- Bank Transactions
- Petty Cash File
- Payroll File (Less than 10 staff)
Your Virtual HR Manager
Human Resources Operations such as payroll, provident and retirement funds, tax reporting on remuneration and taxable benefits, payroll history, leave and cash management, preparation and maintenance of the Human Resource/Employee Handbook, development of the compensation strategy, performance management system and career and training roadmaps.
HR Policy & Process Review
- Review current HR Policies and processes and implement changes where appropriate
- Update the current Employee Handbook
Development of Training Plan
- Work with Line Managers to identify the core skills sets and knowledge required.
- Identify the core programs and establish the training roadmap for each job.
HR Manager: HR Updates
- Provide updates on employment changes and advice on impact.
uRecruit: Recruitment Admin
- Place recruitment advertisements ie: Manage agencies and media
- Co-ordinate with appointed employment agencies.
- Arrange interviews for Manager (Interviews & Selection shall be conducted by yourself)
- Conduct reference checks
- Prepare employment contracts
- Collate documentations (typhoid certificates, salary verification etc)
- Create employee personal file
uImmigration: Immigration Admin
- Apply relevant work pass for non-Singapore Citizens (S-Pass, EP, WP, PR)
- Monitor work pass expiry, facilitate renewal & cancellations.
- Career Progression
- Prepare Performance Appraisal exercise
- Prepare annual salary reviews
- Update employees’ career progression
- Track Leave utilization, provide reports for Line Manager, provide clearance alerts
- Track benefits utilization (e.g. medical incentive)
- Facilitate training enrolment, monitor completion, certifications
- Apply training grants
- Update training and budget utilizations
- Birthday Listing
- Leave Balance/Expiry
- MOM Statistic
Your Virtual Secretary
Business establishment & registration, ongoing corporate secretariat service, handling of calls, faxes, emails and enquiries, administration of databases and applications, meeting assistance such as the preparation of the agenda, minutes, attendance and coordination of the meeting venue.
Our uHub – Call Centre Services Outsource
ubSuite Call Centre Services
At ubSuite Call Centre, we use the most sophisticated and leading edge technologies. Our very owned customized Call Reference Module is specialized developed for CTM solutions to respond to the ever-changing business world. The combination of Automatic Call Distribution and Computer Telephony Integration capabilities in our system ensure that calls are routed to the agents with the relevant call management skill sets & languages capabilities.
An almost seamless, fuss free and personalized call answering with clear and transparent pricing.
You are no longer required to invest large sums of money to set up the infrastructure for a call centre system, in order to provide Dedicated Customer Service to your clients.
When it comes to service, you need the most comprehensive response in the shortest time. That’s why our dedicated and proficient call centre team will provide a single point of contact to enable your business partnership with your clients to remain direct and efficient.
Our Call Centre
Operational during office hours, 5 days a week, our Call Centre is equipped with an automated call distribution system that handles inbound calls efficiently.
Our Call Centre Agents
Our Call Centre Agent undergo intensive training and are well-versed in their job to respond to your customers efficiently and professionally.
- Virtual Receptionist
- Customer Service Report
- Order Taking & Processing
- Helpdesk Services
- Seminar Registration
Outbound (Only on Special Request)
- Telemarketers for Special Projects
- Customer Acquisition
- Customer Retention
- Direct Mails
- Market Research
- Generation of Sales Leads
- Database updating
- Database mining
- Subscription Renewal
- Collection of Payments